Ray Quinn Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray's tour programme

Go down

Ray's tour programme Empty Ray's tour programme

Post by Admin-Emily Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm

If anyone didn't go to his tour, and would like to see the facts about Ray, then here they are:

Facts:
Date of birth: 25.08.88
Star sign: Virgo
Eye colour: Greeny brown
Height: 5'9
Shoe size: 8.5
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite clothing: Bathing Apes trainers
Favourite mode of transport: My BMW
Fears and phobias: Heights
What are your strengths? It takes a lot to stress me out!
What is your weakness? I'm way too soft!
When was the last time you cried? When I dropped a dumbbell on my toe! They don't call'em dumb for nothing.

Favourite things:
Food: Steak and chips with peppercorn sauce and loads of black pepper
Drink: Red bull (sugar free!)
TV Show: The Simpsons
Film: Ice Age and all of the ROCKY'S!
Holiday Destination: Jamaica baby!
City: Liverpool (bet you didn't see that one coming!)
Car: BMW
Actor: Tom Cruise
Actress: Julia Roberts
Restaurant: Est Est Est because they do the BEST Nutella crepes!
Musical: Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Chicago and many, many more....
To do to relax: Sleep!
Quote: Every little helps, Tesco give me that one!
What annoys you? Burnt food. It's just wrong.
What makes you laugh? Comedians - Peter Kay, Chubby Brown, and Lee Evans.
How do you keep fit? I have a personal trainer who has knocked me into fine shape and I try to be as careful as I can about what I eat.
What are your vices? Jaffa Cakes and Dominoes pizza. MMMMmmmmmm
What's the most expensive thing you've bought? My house.
What was the best thing about releasing an album? I got a platinum disk out of it! Life doesn't get much better than that!
Would you ever like to do acting again? I would absolutely love to!
What do you do in your spare time? Nothing beats extreme skating at Rampworx.
Which track were you most pleased with on your album? Mr Bojangles - it came out sounding a million times better that I have ever anticipated.
Who would you most like to do a duet with? I've always thought Leona and I could do a great rendition of 'Kids'!
Who is your favourite dancer of all time? Either Gene Kelly or Donald O'Conner or possibly Fred Astaire, but there's always Sammy Davis Jnr because he can tap dead good! I can't choose but who would want to?!
What keeps you grounded? Gravity!
What's your worst habbit? I talk with my mouth full!
What's the scariest moment you've ever experienced? Probably the time when we went rock climbing with The X Factor - I got to the top and froze!
Do people still tell you that you look like Robbie Williams? Have you met him yet? No people don't really say it anymore, and no I haven't met him but I would love to.
Do your friends take the mickey out of you for your swing music tastes? No. They all have my album and think its sound!
What's best - singing, acting or dancing? You can't ask me that! I love all three and the best thing ever is when you can do them all at once! I get a real kick out of that. I find performing addictive and I want to keep doing it until I physically can't!
In an interview at the beginning of the year you said your New Year's resolution was to stop looking at your quiff every time you passed a mirror - have you stuck to it? I haven't got the proper quiff at the mo but I still look in mirrors whenever I pass them, so I guess there's still some work to do there!
Admin-Emily
Admin-Emily
Admin

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-07-29

https://rayquinnfansite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down