Ray Quinn Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magazine thread

2 posters

Go down

Magazine thread Empty Magazine thread

Post by Admin-Emily Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:40 pm

If Ray is in any magazines or paper etc, let us know!!
Admin-Emily
Admin-Emily
Admin

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-07-29

https://rayquinnfansite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Magazine thread Empty Re: Magazine thread

Post by Admin-Emily Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:15 pm

Ray was in Mizz, 7th - 20th August.
Here's what was in it:

These are a few of their favourite things...

PERFORMING
"I've wanted to perform on stage since I was three years old - and it's now my main priority."

GREASE IS THE WORD...
"Playing Doody in Grease is such a dream come true! I get such a huge buzz from performing live. Because I'm in character, there are no limits to what I can do."

LEONA LEWIS
"Leona is unbelievable. She is amazing and totally deserves her success. She's not just an X Factor winner but an outstanding artist with worldwide appeal."

SIMON COWELL
"He's a great, respected man in my eyes. When I first met him, I almost peed my pants with nerves! But, after a while, you get to really know him as a person, and he's so sweet, so generous and really lovely. He's got so many nice things to say about me."

JAPAN
"They make all those mad gadgets there. I love em!"

SWING MUSIC
"I grew up with it and got a passion for it! When I was little, my dad sat me down and played me some Frank Sinatra songs - and I wanted to hear more right away. The singers from that era [1930s-1940s] have been my idols ever since then."

LIFE ON THE ROAD
"Time off's pretty slim but I'd rather be working hard than not at all! And everything happens for a reason. I love working hard and the harder you work, the more you get out of it."

CARS
"I'd love to have a McLaren Merecedes or an Aston Martin DB9 - that's my dream car. But, for the time being, I like BMWs and Volkswagen Golfs as well!"

LAS VEGAS
"Vegas is a beautiful city and a beautiful place to be, because it was where my idols, like Frank Sinatra, were. It was really special. I got the same feeling recording my album at Capitol Studios in LA, where they recorded, too."

HIS LIFE!
"I do my best each day. You don't know what's around the corner, so why spend time being sad?"

THE ROBSTER
"[Fellow Frank Sinatra fan] Robbie Williams has always been an idol who's inspired me."

SINGING
"While all the other lads would be playing football, I'd hum my favourite songs in the corner of the playground."

Magazine thread Rq_14510
Admin-Emily
Admin-Emily
Admin

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2008-07-29

https://rayquinnfansite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Magazine thread Empty Re: Magazine thread

Post by emily..loves..ray :P Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 pm

i got this
its anova magazine 2 add 2 my cut out ov the 1s that ray is in. lol